As a result of my 22 years of experience and the challenges that patients and physicians face in dealing with a changing health care atmosphere, I have come to recognize the significant need and necessity for coordination of care and supervision of all medical decisions by one physician to guarantee the kind of care that every patient deserves. As a patient, we want you to feel free to contact us when you have a question about medications, treatments, and concerns without going through different levels of automated phones and office staff. We believe that your doctor should be familiar with all aspects of your healthcare: this includes being involved in your care in the hospital as well as out patient settings. If you are traveling, phone consultations should be easily accessible. In this program, there is always time spent educating you about your condition because the best results are obtained when our patients are well-informed. This partnership is the goal of our Concierge program
The goal of this optional program is to create an unhurried, more personal visits with patients. Membership includes the following benefits:
An annual, comprehensive cardiovascular exam and wellness check that includes important screenings (typically not covered by insurance) and a systemic review of all health issues in addition to the cardiovascular system with an emphasis on prevention. Dr. Haddad will determine which screenings are right for you. Screenings include:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): A recording of the electrical activity in all areas of your heart. EKGs help to determine heart rate and rhythm, abnormalities in heart structure, inadequate blood and oxygen supply to the heart, and damage after a heart attack
- 24 Hours Holter Monitor: The Holter monitor is an electrocardiogram (EKG) device that continuously records the heart rhythm for 24 hours. Electrode patches are placed on the chest or abdomen and connect to the wires from the monitoring device. The electrical activity of the heart is calculated and interpreted. This test is primarily used to ascertain the presence of an abnormal heart rhythm.
- Echocardiogram: A non-invasive ultrasound test that allows the heart to be viewed without the use of X-rays. Sound waves are directed through the chest wall and the organs deflect the sound waves to create images. These images can be used to check for muscle strength, heart disease, rhythm disorders, and heart and valve issues.
- Stress Testing: Tests to check the heart’s ability to respond to external stress in a controlled, clinical environment
Electrocardiogram Stress Test: A measurement of the electrical activity of the heart. Electrodes are placed on specific body locations (arms, legs, chest) and the patient walks/runs on a treadmill. As the patient moves, the oxygen demand of the heart increases as their heart rate and blood pressure elevates. The electrical activity of the heart is recorded. Changes found between the resting EKG and the electrocardiogram stress test may indicate the presence of heart-related conditions.
Exercise Echocardiography: A procedure in which ultrasound is used to asses the heart’s response to stress or exercise
- Vascular Testing: Tests to check for peripheral arterial diseases
ABI (ankle brachial index) test: Physical evaluation of vascular blood flow to peripheral arteries
Carotid Doppler:An ultrasound test for carotid artery disease, a major cause of stroke. Used to check or monitor blood flow in the vessels in the neck that supply blood to the brain.
Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound: Ultrasound to check the abdominal aorta which supplies blood to the lower part of the body and the legs
Lower Extremity Venous Doppler: A common test used to diagnosis DVT (deep vein thrombosis), the veins of the affected limb are viewed and compressed with an ultrasound transducer. This is done to check for the presence of flow and compressibility.
Lower Extremity Arterial Doppler: A test for detection of peripheral arterial disease (blockage in the arteries to the leg)
- Extended, unhurried office visits for both the annual physical and any follow-up appointments
- Same day or next day appointment availability
- Nutritional counseling
- Membership card
- Direct availability to Dr. Haddad 24/7 via cell phone and email
- A private dedicated office phone number for members
- A portable USB memory device to carry your important medical information
- Access to other trusted Concierge Choice physicians throughout the country should you need care while away from home
Here’s what some of our members are saying about the program:
“The care that Dr. Haddad gives her patients is beyond compare. She is so knowledgeable and capable and she really cares about her patients. She addresses each health issue with the thought of what she can do to correct and improve the issue. She always looks at the glass half full while others might look at the glass half empty. Thanks to her, my husband who had a critical heart condition survived four more years after another doctor had given him only two weeks to live. She is such a wonderful person to work with that my husband and I really looked forward to his appointments since she always had suggestions to address each health issue. There should be more doctors like Dr. Haddad. A good doctor seems to attract good staff. Her staff is so very helpful and caring. They are a pleasure to work with.”
For more information, or to enroll, please stop by our office or call our Concierge coordinator, Nastassja, at 703-827-8688.